Thursday, May 04, 2006

A beautiful couple and a great new location












Monday I had an engagement photo shoot is a magical location, it reminded me so much of the great ones I used to shoot at in Mexico. The place is called Ancient Spanish Monastery and I met there with Nicky and her fiancee (I don't know how to spell his name!) just before sunset. We had a great time and the place has so many beautiful parts to shoot. First we did some shots at a great gate and then we walked thought the beautiful gardens shooting in other spots, that included old trees, flowers, fountains.... just beautiful. Inside there is a well in the center of a garden surronded by flowers and all the walkways are made of stone with great arches and columns. I even used my flash for some night shots. I am so happy I found this new location. It is in North Miami Beach, exactly in W Dixie Hwy. As always here are some of my favorites and some that shoy the beauty of the place.