Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Splish splash and yet more splish splash.









Finally the hot (really hot) weather is here so of course it is that time of the year when Santiago and Ana Paula only wear chancletas and want to be on a bathing suit all day. On Sunday we were planning to spend all day @ the beach so I called the Irvine's to ask them if they wanted to join, instead of that I received an invitation to come over to their home and enjoy the pool. Did I said enjoy the pool? that is exactly what the kids did, the got into the water the minute we got there around 1 and came out when we left around 8! the day was perfect and they had a blast with Madison, Gordo and Wheezy (Am I aloud to call them like that too? those are the nicknames for Cameron and Caden from aunt Nis) anyways they were really happy jumping, splashing, playing, swiming. They were out for about 10 mins. to eat a hotdog and then back to splash. Lori and George were also there and Kirsta and Rodger too. Santi received some great diving lessons from George and even could get some toys from the bottom of the pool.
As for the grown ups I had a great time watching all the old pictures Denise and Russ have, man they really had a great time when they were younger! And of course I took my camera and shoot a couple of pictures, here are some of my favorites: