Friday, April 14, 2006

Spring Break




This week as part of our spring break activities we went to the beach. The weather was perfect, sunny, not too hot and breeze, love days like that. Ana Paula and Santiago had a blast playing in the sand, running around and of course arguing a little bit. They went to the rocks to find hermit crabs but they didn't have luck, they tryed to catch a crab but they couldn't. Then they decided to catch a fish with the nets, they failed too but we had a great time.
I had time to relax a bit, listen to my ipod's recent additions, read and think, today was a decisions day, many things going on inside and I think that change is coming. It just has to. I've been thinking a lot about my mom and all the things i've learned from her, now I realized how strong she was and even though everybody say I am like her, it is only in the otside, I hope I was as strong as she was, I really need that right now.
I also had time to play with my camera, I've been experimenting a lot with it trying to get used to it. The old one had tricks I knew perfectly well so we are getting to know each other. This are some of my favorite pictures from today.
Tomorrow Tia Ali and my cousin Ana Laura arrive, they are stopping here on htier way to New York, they will be spending the weekend with us.