Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mother's Day Phto shoot










Finally I had a break from the computer, I've reviewed more than 1,500 pictures during this past 3 days. On Saturday I had my Mother's Day Photo shoot @ Let's Scrap, I loved taking all those kids photos and especially with their moms, I think that photography is great for showing people's true bonds so all this moms with their children made my day. We finish around 5 and I went straight home to work on the pictures. I had to print 6 for each person for the Mother's Day mini book class that was yeserday. Working on this project has been really hard, this is my first Mother's Day without my mom, and I feel really sad. I can't stop thinking of how lucky are all the people who have their moms and that have the chance to hug her or talk to her. I couldn't even finish my book. Anyways here are some of my favs.