Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tia Ali & Ana Laura



This past weekend my aunt Alicia and my cousin Ana Laura came to visit us. They spent here just2 days on their way to NY. This was ver especial as this is the first time that some family members come to visit us (without counting my, brother, sister or Mom) in 6 years. In all my houses I always try to have an extra room if possible or if not at least be prepared to receive the visit of family or friends, that never happened until this weekend.
We had a great time, Ana Paula and Santiago really needed to feel family near, especially after my mom's passing 9 months ago.
We went shopping, we drove all the way to Miami Beach to show them Oscar's office and we spent a lot of time talking, the kids were very happy to show them their school, rooms, things, etc. Too bad it was only for 2 days!
Here is a picture of each of them with the kids @ the Rusty Pelican's Sunday brunch.
Isn't it amazing how similar my aunt and my mom were? I think they look alike a lot!