Saturday, April 29, 2006

A little bit of this week







This week was a very busy one. I had scrapbooking classes on tuesday and thursday, ust as the old times. The tuesday class was especially hard, I had this lady that complaint about everyhting, and when I say everyhting I mean every single thing. She didn't bring a cutter or glue or anythign to class and pretended that I completed her book, of course I didn't and she starte to have a very nasty attitude... TG my dear frinds rescue me and we went to have dinner to Cafe Vialetto, I LOVED THAT PLACE! this time Lily Manash joined, Lary, Lisely Denise and me. We had a great time and I could vent, I was so frustrated... (Thanks guys, as always I had a great time with you and dinner was excellent!). On thursday Cecilia, the lady from Pery that contacted me, got here for her intensive 5 days scrapbooking training, she is very nice, she came with a friend that is taking the workshop too, so I was teaching them from 10 to 2, then I had class @ Let's Scrap again. I went to have dinner with Denise and we had a great time talking and talking and talking. I love to hang out with Denise, I can sit and talk to her for hours!
Friday my classes continued during the morning and in the afternoon I had a Maternity photo shoot. I just love the pictures I took. Marcy and Fred are really nice and we had a great time! She is really pretty and have this beautiful belly, a little bit small for photographic purposes but beautiful, and Fred is very handsome too so I am very happy with the pictures, here are some of my favorites.