Sunday, April 09, 2006

I just need to vent...

I've had a terrible weekend. After a not so good week, this weekend came. I am having problems with the lab. the matte impressions are not so good and of course people keep on ordering matte... oh and with cropping too, I have to reprint some orders arghh!
and to top it all. yesterday I had everything ready for my mother's day shoot and my camera died, I am so mad and sad all at the same time. I have to send it for repair and it will last 2.5 to 3 months to be back plus the $ they are going to charge me. I was trying to save to get the new Nikon D200 but that one is more or less $1,600.00 so of course I don't have that amount right now and the way of getting it was with the pictures but now with no camera... I have a big shoot the 22nd. and I don't know what I am going to do.
I would not be able to take pictures for almost 3 months. I feel devastated. If only I win the lotto... I just want to stay in bed I am devastated.