Wednesday, April 12, 2006

BAD AND GOOD NEWS

First the bad news, Saturday while working with my kids on a photoshoot for my mother's day project, my camera died in my arms! it just wouldn't focus anything, first I thought it was the lens and changed it but nothing... I can't describe how I felt after that. I stayed all day in bed ON on sunday really depressed, my photo business is starting to be busy and now this!
I've been trying to save to get the new Nikon D200 but things home haven't been good so all the money I was making in the photo business and scrapbooking classes went straight to living budget so of course right now I can't get the camera; but that is my instrument to make money so I need it, it was not just that I wanted it but there is no way I can afford a 1,600.00 camera right now.
Now the good news!So I got a D70s, this is pretty much as the one I had, well mine had this cool things I loved but that are not indispensable ayways (I have to cheer myself ). Mine was 5 years old and technology changes a lot,so this one is "better" (I have to keep on cheering myself ) so with all the pain of my heart I had to let my old one go and say goodbye.
I am sending it for a reapair estimate but I already know it would be around the 400.00 dlls to reapair and it would take around 2 months so maybe it is not worth it.So I will spend this week (kiddos springbreak) playing with my new toy, we need some time together, we need to know each other so we can start our romance.
Gosh I really feel like I lost a good friend and a great lover!!.
This is my new baby!