Sunday, April 02, 2006

Finding Nemo on Ice





Today we went to the Aerican Airlines Arena to see Finding Nemo on Ice, Liz, a scrapping friend works there and gave me the tickets so there we went. Santiago was thrilled as we told him this was part of his brirhtday celebration, Ana Paula loves ice skating and absolutely loves Disney so they were very happy.
The tickets were in a perfect location, really close to the ice and of course I had my camera with me so I took a few good pictures of the show.
I have to say that I've seen a lot of Disney's on ice shows but this one is excellent, the wardrobe design, the lighting, the set decoration, the fx and music everything is so well done I just have to say this is one of my favorites ever.
We had a very good time, the kids enjoyed the show a lot, they ate cotton candy like crazy, got a coloring book and a shatk hat and had fun! did I mention a little arguing and crying because Santiago wanted to buy all the toys and souvenirs?
Thanks Liz, I really appreciate this present.