Monday, March 20, 2006

WEEKEND????






this past weekend did not feel like a weekend at all, I spent all saturday and sunday working. On saturday I had a Baptism shoot. first I tool some studio portraits at at home and then I went to the event at the church and then the lunch. I have some good pictures and also I got some new clients. I spent all afternoon and part of the night working in the computer and preparing the pictures to upload them and burn them in cd to deliver them on Sunday.
Then Sunday morning I had a pregnancy shoot of Lisely's friends, this was a very young couple and I got to use a dramatic light. I really like the results! Then I spent all afternoon in the computer uplading the event and giving the finishing touches to my Photography Workshop. I start teaching it tomorrow. A complete weekend. TG I had this shoots in this moment.
Here are some of my favorite pictures of both shoots.