Friday, March 24, 2006

Finding a Job!

Why is it so hard to find a job? I've been looking for a job for so long without luck. I know that my field is hard, I was retired for 3 years and returning seems like an imposible mission. I've been applying to everything but nothing... Seems like everything I can find is as receptionist, answering phones or as the assistant of people I do not admire at all, of course the pay is 8 an hour and unfortunatelly that doesn't make a difference right now. I do not need a side job, I need something that really helps my family. I so wish the photography business will be the option. It is working but not as good as I hope. I know it needs time, but time is what I don't have.
I feel so depressed and sad letely, I feel that there is nothing I can do to help my family, I feel that I can do so much more than answering the phone but where? who is going to believe in me if I don't do it? This has been a VERY hard week, I am not ashamed to say that I've been crying a lot and that I am terrified. I know things will get better... but when?
Is it that I am too old to retake my professional life? is it that I need to forget what I've done and just take whatever? I am not afraid to work and I really don't mind the kind of job I have to do, I've always been a hard worker but now I need to work for money and what I am getting is just not enough.
I missed so much my mom, she always had the right words, she had that power of comforting me with just one call, nobody can do that now. I keep on trying to listen to her in my mind but it is not helping at all.
I feel so lonely and sad, I am glad my sister is comming at least for 2 days. I need so much to feel family... why is it so hard???