Friday, March 31, 2006

FINALLLLLYYYY I am officialy published.

What a great day! I received an e-mail from Denise telling me that she just received the Creating Keepsakes idea book where my layout was published!! I am so excited.
Being published was so important for me, don't get me wrong, it is not that it is not important any more but I think that nothing can be like that first call I received! I haven't seen it yet but as soon as I get my copy I will post the page
I submit EVERYTHING to mags, especially to CK and this is the very first time they pick one of my layouts! I really like this one, I think the pictures are great.
Ana Paula is as excited as me, she can't wait to get the book and take it to school (I promised she will be able to do that).
So here I am, drinking a glass of wine to celebrate with myself, Oscar doen't really get how important this is to me, so until I see my frinds next week and I can say cheers with them I have to celebrate by my own.
I just had to share I really feel special right now!