Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Being a Master!

Well here I am in a middle of hurricane Rita waiting to lose power and hopind for a phone call. I've been hopinf for that call for the past few days but nothing. In the afternoon the first post. Winner are up. I am not in hte list, not even in the runner-ups or in the finalists list. Bummer! I really wanted to be a Master (as everybody else). Oscar says, what's wrong with you? it is just a contest! but obviously he doesn't get it.
Now I really feel insecure. Everybody at the store love my pages, Jen and the crew girls like my work but mags just don't want it. I wonder what am I doing wrong? It's been month since I started to submit to ALL mags and I prefer to think that I have no luck rather than they don't like my work, but now I am starting to get that feeling. Really strong. I would love if someone could tell what's wrong. I love my LOS I think that I've improved a lot and I feel my growth as a scrapper. But still nothing for me. I think this is the logical step now.
Is is possible to win a contest without being published before? I don't think so but I think I am going to give the HOF a try. Why? because I didn't finish my entry this year and because of my mom. She was so supportive with this and we dreamt to see my pages published so I am going to do it for her too.
Oscar thinks I am crazy, I am so sad because of the contest and sudenly I am thinking about a new one???
As I said before men just don't get it!