Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Santiago decided to grow up

This past Sunday July 10th. Santiago decided it was time to grow up. After a lot of frustraiting attempts to potty train him I finally gave up. This Sunday I talk to him and told him that he would not be able to go back to school like his sister if he didn't use the potty but I knew it wouldn't work. Anyways I put him up his grownup underware and headed to buy some things, he asked me to use the restroom at the crafts store!! and he use the restroom all day long, and when I say all day long is all day long, we visited the bathroom 20 times and everytime he used it! after taking his bath at night I took out one of the Buzz's pullups but he refused to wear them! he said "bebe no tati", I thought that we was going to wet the bed but NO! we've been dry all week since Sunday! I am so happy. He also decided that it was time to give up his milk all day long so now he only asks for it when we goes to take a nap or to sleep at night! I am happy but at the same time sad, my little Santiago is not a baby anymore, he decided to grow up!