Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The las time we were all together


On the week I spent in Mexico, my brother invited us to El Charco de las Ranas to eat tacos. This was the last time my mom went to eat out and the last time the 4 of us were together. I always have my camera with me so this picture was taken that day.
Journaling reads:
“As years go by, I’ve learned that life is tough especially when you are away from your country and from your family. But no matter how hard things get, every time I hug Aby, things just seem to fall in the right place, in her arms I feel so secure and protected, I always find in her the strength I need to carry on and to face whatever life has for me, I feel happy and special.
I hope that you always find in my arms the same joy and comfort that I find in Aby’s arms”