Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What is that scar on Santi's face?


OK on August 1st. we had our first serious accident, Santiago fell form the stairs, his forehead was broken! A lot of blood everywhere. I've never seen Oscar so nervous, but he did great. He manged to check Santi's body, clen the injury and stop the blood. We ran to the ER and there he received 18 stitches. Poor little one, he called me all the time while crying in the ER. I don't know how I managed to be there with him. I felt terrible.
Ana Paula couldn't take it and waited outside, She is just like me! He had the stitches for 10 days. The scar isa doing great I just need to make sure he is away from the sun for a year!!! yes for 1 whole year. Easy task when you live in Florida right?
If he learned a lesson? Of course not, he keeps on jumping on the stairs!