Thursday, October 14, 2010

N: so beautiful, so fun

I know I always say the same thing but I just adore to shoot teen girls.
Now is N's turn. This beautiful and fun girl took me to another beach to do her session. We planned everything weeks in advance, even the time we needed to be there to get to the caves before the high tide. The day was great so there we went... N, her mom, A one of her best friends, N's aunt and myself.
Her family has a beautiful home by the beach and we started over there. Then we moved to the family's finca near the beach. What a beautiful place! N's aunt takes very good care of that place it is full of details everywhere you turn. Of course it rained, no actually it poured but it wouldn't be a shoot in Panama without a little bit of rain, right? but as always after the sky fell down we had a great afternoon and the light by the end of the day was simply gorgeous.
I loved this session, I have a lot in common with N, she loves black and white clothes and photography just like me! She's my kind of girl!
I have to thanks all the people that worked so hard to make this shoot a perfect one. N's mom, her friend and aunt were fantastic and they all helped me to get the images we got.
M, it was great meeting you, thanks for the good talk and for sharing your girl with me.
Here is this sneak peek that I know you girls are waiting impatiently, the rest will be ready soon.
I hope you love them as much as I do.