Thursday, October 07, 2010

A and her First Communion dress

A is doing her First communion next week and we went out to shoot some photos of her to celebrate this important event in her life.
As you can see A is a beautiful girl but she also is very photogenic and a very sweet and nice girl, she was up for everything. I had a great time photographing her and talking to her too.
I also met her brothers that are 2 super handsome teens, just look at the photo of that good looking trio! and yes they are also very nice kids which doesn't surprise me as their mom is one of the nicest persons I have met lately. And if you know me, you know I can't help shooting a cute dog model so here is one too.

When we were done with the First Communion dress I enjoyed shooting A in her ballet costume because she also is a talented ballerina.
See why I love my job?

A and A thanks for an afternoon full of beautiful light, great photos and a good talk.
I hope you enjoy this little sneak peek, your gallery will be ready soon.