Saturday, October 02, 2010

M the power of a smile

I LOVE to work with girls in this age group, they are not girls anymore, but they still have this childish look, they are not adults either but sometimes it is hard to remember they are only 15.
It is very interesting talking to them, getting to know them and their moms too.

I went with M and her mom to a place near the city, it is called Cerro Azul, the perfect place to have a mountain home as it is close enough to get there super fast but away enough to feel you left the city behind.

As usual mom drove and I was looking for the perfect location to start shooting when BAM! there it was. An old rusted house that was abandoned, well there was a lady living in the maids room but she was OK with us shooting there and I was super glad she was ok as this house was the best location EVER. The floor was to die for, seriously it made an amazing backdrop, the walls were painted in a rusted mustard color that marched perfectly well with the floor, all this in the outside of the house!! can it get better? well yes! the light was superb, the day was overcast with a lot of low clouds that made this awesome diffused light... PERFECTION! we even had a death huge horrid tarantula for us to use as a prop LOL!!!
M let me stand beside it and she didn't warned me, bad girl! you can imagine how loud I scream when I noticed... Then we went to M's home by the lake WOW! beautiful location and a great model with a beautiful smile for me to have an awesome shooting day.

M & I Thanks for sharing with me this beautiful place and for all the good times and adventures!
I will let you know as soon as the gallery is ready.