Sunday, October 10, 2010

The S Family

Meet the S Family. I visited them at their home a few days ago. As soon as I got there we started to work. Our mission? get nice photos foe Christmas cards and presents.
Mom and Dad were a little bit nervous at the beginning of the session but once we started they felt more comfortable, but nervous and all they were awesome and were up for anything. Mr. H is such a nice boy and so talented. Rarely you get to see people that can transform themselves so easily and Mr. H is one of those. He is a great actor and he loves it, later I found he is in all the school plays every year. I enjoyed him a lot, another of his favorite things is wrestling and he has a great collection of masks, capes and belts that he shared with my lens.
A you have a beautiful home and a great family. Thanks for having me.
Here are a few of your photos, the rest will be ready soon.
Enjoy!