Thursday, September 30, 2010

The E's

I love my job, I really do!! I get to meet all these interesting and talented persons.
The E's are such a great family. Mom and Dad can't be nicer and the kids are a very fun and talented pair. Mr. O is a golfer with a great style and I am sure you remember X, she is a very very talented young ballerina who recently was chosen to be Clara in the Nutcracker with the National Ballet of Panama!
I enjoy a lot working with them, we laugh, talk photography and enjoy the session.
During this particular session I got to meet the other part of the family... yes there is another part, 1 beautiful dog called Aladino and 5 cats that are the cutest thing ever. I am not a cat person at all but couldn't resist these fluffy things.
I will post some photos of that other part of the family soon, but for now here is the main family.
A & O thanks for having me on Saturday, I really enjoyed the shoot the great coffee and the talk.
I will let you know as soon as the gallery is ready.