Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby C!

I just love to photograph newborns, and little baby C was not the exception.
I had the pleasure of meeting him and his mommy and daddy a few days ago. He was almost one month when we shot this photos and I have to say I fell in love with him! he is super sweet and was super happy posing for my lens. As long as he was full he was up for everything. And also mom and dad!, they were awesome too and helped me a lot, that is why there are so many cute and sweet photos.
I have to mention that little C holds the record, yes imagine what record I am talking about, he is the champion so far LOL!

Thanks guys for your help and patience but most of all for letting me capture this special stage of your little one, you have a beautiful family.

I am working on the pictures and will have them all ready soon, for now here is a little sneak peek. Enjoy!