Monday, September 20, 2010

"C" a wow moment!

This stunning girl is C, I did her pictures last week, we went to Chame to shoot in a beautiful house her parents own there and we had plans to go out to the beach too, but guess what, as soon as we got there it starting raining... actually it started pouring! So we shot in the all the corners of the house, the day was really dark but it takes more than a storm and low light to ruin all the plans we had!. At the end we just went out and shoot in the rain, if you can't against it, join it right?
Anyways, we made the photos, we couldn't use all the ideas I had but at least some of them.
So why a wow moment you are asking? Well, as a photographer you know when you have "the shot", the minute you push the shutter you know you have a great photo but when you get this goosebumps jump up and down, I want to scream image... WOW! I can't even describe the sensation but believe me, it is awesome!
Well I had one of those moments in this shoot. C has no idea what she has! it is evident she is a beautiful girl but she has that special something that the camera, and me of course, simply LOVE.
Enough blah blah blah. I am sure you want to see the WOW moment!
"C" thanks I had a great time and enjoyed a lot my day with you.
I canĀ“t finish this post without mentioning Aunt M, she was a great assistant for C and the best reflector holder ever. Thanks!