Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday Morning


So here I am, monday morning, I am doing laundry and waiting for good news, I hope I get them I really need those good news, Santi's birthday is in 2 weeks and I really want him to have a great time, he's never had a big birthday party as Ana Paula and I think I feel guilty for that. I wish I could take him to Disney, he wants to go so bad. Well... life changes so fast, please pray for my good news.
I am planning to work all day in my photography workshop, I am almost done with the notes, just need to start and finish the power point and examples. Another to do is my Scraps Ahoy assingments for April, they are due this week and also I am nervous waiting for the CK Hall of Fame calls, I didn't enter but I am crossing my fingers for a good friend that did and she so deserves to get it! (I didn't mention your name!)
This weekend I worked on my Easter photo shoot LO! I had a good time taking the pictures, the white background was a little bit of trouble but I love my pictures.
Here is the LO! (WARNING: the scan sucks! but it is really pretty in real life.
God luck to the Hall of Fame wannabe's.