Monday, February 27, 2006

Let's Party!






This weekend we had the Irvine's b-day party on Saturday night. Friday was Russ's and Rodger's b-day and Saturday it was Lori's
Oscar got home at 3 from the airport, he was away the whole week traveling to Ecuador, Peru and Colombia. He went to bed while I got the kids ready, picked up the nannny, got myself ready etc.
We got there almost at 10 but he had a blast, I danced a lot with my dancing partner Russ, well I have to admit that even Denise and Oscar danced! Oscar secretly likes reggeaton and La Gasolina is his favorite song (well I don't know if it is his favorite or if it is the only one he knows!)
We eat delicious and Denise bought a chocolate fountain so you can imagine I couldn't stop eating! those bananas and strawberries w/ chocolate are the best. mmmmmmmmm! I am glad I don't have one of those fountains myself. Russ made us the night, he is so nice and funny, as always he danced with every woman in the party, as I said before even w/ Denise!
As for the drinks we had great cosmos and all kind of martinis, really good.
Lisely got there a little bit late too and she brought Lari, she is crazy, she couldn't find a sitter for Lari so she brought her and prenteded that Lari stayed in the car watching movies! of course Denise, our leader, raised her voice and solved the situation.
I had a blast taking pictures, yes Russ there is graphic evidence of everything :), I will share a few of them.
As always, thanks to the Irvine's we had a great time, your parties ROCK!