Thursday, February 23, 2006

PROVO HERE WE GO!

Last night Lisely and Denise were here, we all set up in my bedroom with the three computers to sign up at the same time to CKU Provo, we got all the classes that we wanted except for one with Christy Tomlinson and we MISSED HEIDI"S CROP!!!!!!!!! but we got two classes with Elsie Flanigan that Denise absolutely loves and I think that girl has a lot to teach us, her style is so unique! YEP she is the new Heidi!
Anyways, I can't wait to be there, a whole weekend with my best friends in scrapbooking paradise! is there something cooler than that? well yes, a NIKON 200 but I had to made a decision and I think that I really need this weekend getaway, the Nikon can wait a few more months! ;)
So PROVO watch for the Chunky but funky bunch because we're going!