Wednesday, March 01, 2006

the scraplifted journal


Oscar is out of town again so last night Denise and Lisely came over, I made a cheese souffle for dinner and Denise brought an authentic Key West Key Lime pie! We wanted to work on a journal for CKU, I had and idea but wasn't good so Denise started to work on her own and we loved it so we had to copy it! Then Lisely, who wasn't feeling well, put the last touch to the thing and me... well I lifted the whole thing! I really feel my inspiration is on vacation! no creativity this days. Well I have to say on my defense that I did use my own handwritting on my book and on Lisely's.
Here is the lifted journal wich I absolutelly LOVED! and it came very handy for Scraps Ahoy too as our theme this month is big elements so this one solved the problem.
Thanks ladies for the good night, the scrapping fun and for letting me scraplift your ideas!