Friday, March 03, 2006

Good News!

today I called my sister and as always I couldn't find her, she really is living la vida loca, good for her!! she deserves to enjoy a little bit, the past years have been very hard for her.
Anyways she wasn't there but I talked to Ali, she is my aunt, my mom's sister and as she has no children or grandchildren she adopted the Moreno Cabrera clan with kids included now that my mom is not here. So she is a sort of mom, grandma now to us. Well after 6 years of asking she fianally is coming to visit us! She will be here only for a weekend but that is something! She will arrive on April the 15th., Ana Paula is so excited! she wants to prepare everything so she can be happy and confy during her visit. Santi is happy too in his own way! It is very sad for me to think that my kids are growing without Aby and Pepe but at least we have Ali to keep in them the illusion of their family that lives far away.