Wednesday, February 22, 2006

so I had a complaint

Yesterday my dear friend Denise who is a completely BLOG asddict that doens' own a blog complaint about my updating here so I promise I will be writting more often, I really enjoy it, it is just that I have not all the time I wish I had.
Anyways, here's what's been going on in our lives lately.
After the moving, we worked really hard to set all the house, I hate to have boxes and boxes and boxes all over the place, We are almost done, I am only missing my Scrapbooking stuff that I have no place to put :(. I need to get some things before I can use a little corner in the family room for myself.
As for Ana Paula she is doing great! she is very motivated at scholl as I promised her that if she gets straight A's in her report card she can have a dog and seems that she wants the dog more that I thought because she's improved a lot in her reading that was a little bit.... well you know she is confused with the sounds of the vowels in english and spanish. Anyways she will start a tutoring this Friday just to help her a little bit more.
Santiago is finally starting his speech therapy this thursday! I can't believe it! after almost ! year of fighting with the MDCPS we are finally starting.
Oscar is travelling a lot to Central and South America so he's been busy.
And myself... well I've been trying to get the photography bussiness busy :) I really LOVE what I am doing but I need more promotion! working on that. I am only going to teach on Thursdays now at the store so I am plannig to dedicate more time to submiting to the mags, Scraps Ahoy and publishing oh and to make pages just for the fun of it! ohg boy I really really miss that!