Friday, October 14, 2005

Meeting our Admiral!


While in Orlando I called Jen Newton the admiral and mastermind of ScrapsAhoy to meet on Saturday. We drove to Altamonte Springs and met at a mall. We went scrapbooking shopping to a LSS and then we had luch together. I've talked to Jen in the phone several times and I had the impression that she was a very kind, generous and nice person but I was wrong! she is so much more that that! I loved to met her and to have the chance to talk for a while! I can only say she is one of the best human beings I've ever met. I feel very close to her now, her creativity is endless and she is just Jen. Thanks my frind for your hospitality! I also had the chance to meet her two adorable kids, Strling wich is such a character and Alexis, she is such a sweet little girl! she captured my heart in 10 seconds!
We also went to the ship's headquarters and had the chance to shop there and too! we got some great deals!
We even had a photoshoot wich I enjoyed a lot!
Now I feel more proud to be part of the ScrapsAhoy community and to work for such an incredible and talented woman!
Thanks Jen!