Friday, October 14, 2005

Memories Expo Orlando


This past weekend I attended the Momories Expo with my friends and we had a blast! Denise, Maria, Lisely and myself. What a great experience. We got lost while Denise was driving to Orlando, it is a looong story but all I can say is that we ended up in Naples, St. Petesburg and Tampa! well if you want to go north then don't go west right?!!! But thanks to this mistake we got to go to Violette's, a super nice scrapbook store in Lakeland, FL. the ladies there are super nice and I just love that store. When we got to Orlando we spent the rest of the day at the show, shopping, shopping oh and shopping! I went nuts at the Heidi Swapp booth, and bought EVERYTHING!! what a great feeling. Then we went to the hotel to rest for a while and chat a little bit, we took a bath and went out for dinner. I laughed a lot and really enjoyed the company of these 3 crazy ladies! We came back home on Saturaday night after spending the day with Jen at the ScrapsAhoy headquarters!