Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The winds of change blew




It's been a while since I last updated my blog, and a lot had happened in these days. First of all the winds of change finally blew up north. This has been a trip. Relocate in 10 days, find a home, school and everything to have our lives back to normal was not an easy task but finally we did it. We found the house, school for Ana Paula, therapy for Santi, etc. The house is pretty, it is an a very nice area among lakes that I really like so far. I still have a few boxes to open and I still need to put many things in their place, as soon as I am finished with the house I will start to work again on my photography. I miss it so much. For now I have a few shots of the lake that is around the corner, the view from my room (I get to see the lake and we do not have neighbors on the back so it is nice and very very quiet) and I tree I see every morning while I drive to the school, It reminds me so much to my mom, if she could see it I know she would love it, so every time I see it I instantly think about her and I like that. I have a few photos of the house too but I want to take them again once everything is in place and it looks nice.