Monday, August 28, 2006

I've been away for 2 weeks...







...I traveled to Mexico. My sister had a surgery and I went there to help her and take care of her while she was in the hospital. This trip was a very good one. I got to spend time alone with my sister, we laughed a lot, we also cried remembering old times. We went to vivit my parents tomb and had a Mass in their memor one day before the surgery. The days in the hospital weren't bad either. She had a great recuperation and everything went well so we even enjoyed them. July, my best frind since we were 12 that now lives in Minnesotta, went to Mexico too to visit her mom so we also got the chance to spend some time together, I even had time to visit the Zocalo (the place that is now taken by the people that disagree with the presidentisl election results), I took some great photos there of all the movement and protests and I also took other ones of typical mexican things and the Cathedral.
Here are some of the nice ones ( no protest stuff)