Wednesday, March 15, 2006

THE CALL

It is funny how this afternoon so many scrapbookers were waiting for the call, finally HOF calls started. As for me I was also waiting for a call, but not a call from Lisa B but from my husband, a call that was really important and that would define some how our future. As for 20 of the scrapbookers the call also came for me, to bad it didn't make me feel like the one from Lisa B. Well before I cointinue I have to congratulate all the winners, I am glad for all of you who had the guts to enter and that made it to the HOF! It should be a great experience, maybe next year I am going to give it a try, I hope my life lets me do it.
Returning to the other call, it didn't make me happy it just gave me another time frame to continue with the anguish (what a strange word, but I looked for it in the dictionary so it should exist) of the waiting. You see HOFS your waiting finished today, mine just restarted.
It is funny how a call can change your life, how the waiting can be so consuming, how 2 people with complete different circumstances but that share the same hobby, can be waiting for a phone call that will change their lives. But for sure I hope I was in any of the HOF shoes.