Monday, August 30, 2010

"V" a beautiful teen

Meet V, she is 15 and one of the most pretty girls I've ever photographed. She is the exact mix of young lady and girl, you got to love that!.We went to the beach to do her session but as soon as I got there it started pouring, so we went first to a beautiful finca property of her family. We got a little bit wet but it was part of the fun!What was not that fun was that I fell from some old wooden stairs in the tree house LOL! my camera is safe, too bad I can't say the same of my white jeans!Finally the rain went away and we went to the beach, actually 2 different ones! one with black sand and the other one with lighter sand that made the perfect contrast for the photos!We had a little bit of everything, flowers, bubbles, umbrellas, rain, old cages and a lot of fun, we even had to chase a "chiva" so V could party with her friends!.V & D, thanks for a great day of shooting and chatting. I enjoyed this session a lot, I hope you enjoy this little sneak peek.The gallery will be ready soon.