Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby C

This adorable little one is Baby C, and she is so far, the hardest baby I've ever photographed!
I had a lot of plans for her, and her mommy too! but she had a completely different agenda so day 1 (yes, we had day 1 and day 2 as we were hoping to get the photos on day 2...) I could only shoot a few. For day 2 I made a different plan but no luck, she didn't sleep at all so I just went with her and shot what I could.It amazes me how alert she is, she was 8 days old when I shot these!! I am glad she was awake as I could capture her beautiful eyes.Anyways there are very cute images, not exactly what I had in mind but I am happy with the results.Here are a few of my faves, the ones with her eyes closed were shot in the brief 5 minutes she closed them!.D, you have a beautiful baby, I hope you enjoy the photos, I will let you know when your gallery is ready.