Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I: 15 with style!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting "I". She will be 15 soon so we went out to do her photos including the dress she will be using for the amazing party she is planning.
We wanted different locations and looks so we planned to start early and shoot the whole day long.We left with a van loaded with clothes, shoes accessories, photo equipment, props, reflectors, mom, godmother and BFF, plus I and me. Our first stop was Casco Antiguo. I love to shoot there, the place has the best colors, textures and doors you can imagine. We tried a variety of spots and moved to the next location but the rain won and we had to wait for a while, finally we shot a few and had to stop because of the rain.
So the next day we went out again to the other 2 locations we had in mind. At the end we shot in the 4 locations we wanted in both days. There are tons of great photos but for now I will share only a few here.I will keep on adding more to my facebook fan page so go over there to see more.

I and L, thanks for choosing me to capture this important time of your life. I you are a beautiful girl inside and out, it was a pleasure working with you.Your gallery will be ready soon.
Enjoy!