Saturday, August 05, 2006

Vacations!!!....finally





I've been wanting/needing to go on Vacations since 2 months ago. We wanted to join the Irvine clan to go to Sarasota but it was not possible. So Oscar surprised us this weekend inviting us over to Ft. Myers. We were here last year for a weekend and love the place so he decided to repeat this year.
We drove yesterday morning, after leaving Zack (it was a drama because they didn't want to leave their friend). An we went straight to the marina to get a Pontoon boat for a few hours. It was very cloudy and we thought our adventure was going to be ruined but it did not.
We got to drive fast the boat, we saw eagles, pelicans and wild dolphins! it was absolutely beautiful. We saw almost 7 of them. We tried to fish a little but we got stucked on the sand, and the captain was very mad trying to get us out! We stoped on another spot but because of the lack of patience from all the members of the adventure.
On the bad part of the thing I have to say that I lost the cap of my lens... I was so mad. But I got good pictures. We got down from the boat and went to the hotel to register and to coll us @ the pool for a while. Then we went out to find a place to have dinner and while driving over a bridge we saw this beautiful sunset. The car was driving fast so I only could get a couple of pictures. But tonight we have a photo shot @ the beach.
Here is my family enjoying the boat and one of the tons of pelicans that posed for my lens