Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Princess Cinder-Beauty, Ariel and Adrian Wade






Monday I had the pleasure of photographing this family, well the kids of this family and I have to say I had a blast! The two little princesses are mazing, they have so much personality and thier eyes, OMG they express everything with those eyes, I couldn't stop shooting close-ups of them. The little one is princess Ariel and the older one well I found out there is another princess her name is Cinder-Beauty! that little one was the perfect model, and you can't believe the attitude she can have with only 4 years! On the other not so pink side of the house I met with Mr. Adrian Wade, a 10 year old who had more interesting things to do than possing for my lens but after a brief basketball chit chat we connected and he was more that happy to pose for my lens. I took some pictures of his favorite thing too basketball!
Well here they are some of my favorite ones slip in two posts.