Monday, July 31, 2006

VIZCAYA






Today we went to Vizcaya that is a very fancy old house in Miami that was built in 1916. It was the summer home of a millionaire, after he died the County bought it and made is a museum. It has a couple of interesting thinks inside but outside it has great gardens with tons of places to take pictures. I went with Lily, her mom and daughter and my family to the adventure. I just had to say that yesterday was one of the hottest days in south florida ever! but I had a great time shooting shooting shooting. My semi cooperative model was Ana Paula who sometimes helped and other not much, Santi and Oscar were my models too, but Santi never stopped as always and Oscar was running after him. We were there for more than 2 hours and here are some of my favorite pictures. I have a cou[le of Julianne that I like a lot!