Saturday, July 22, 2006

All the things you can think.. when you think about Seuss






Yesterday was Danceworks's Summer camp show. The girls did a great job putting on stage Seussical the musical. Ana Paula was part of the Whos from Whoville and she did great. I am so proud of her, she made a huge effort learning her dance and all the songs. She was very nervous but finally everything was great, she danced and sang very good. The show was great both teachers and campers did an excellent job. I did a slide show with the music that can be seen here just click on photos and then on slide show.. All the pictures can be seen in my gallery just click under the slide show and password is seuss, but here are some favorites of my Who.
Thanks Miss K for giving my little girl such a great summer! By the way Oscar says he deserve an honorable mention and an attendance prize for driving her every day to camp!