Saturday, June 17, 2006

Today





we went to the Miami Seaquarium to take the kids for a change. We've had the annual pass for almost a year so we decided to use it so they could do something different. We went to see the dolphins and Lolita, the killer whale. For the first time ever I promised Ana Paula to put away my camera in the whale show so we could seat on the front, she wanted the whale to wet us. We were in the second row and we finished the show soaked!! they enjoyed a lot, but the best part for them was to find out that I was there, all wet and laughing. Oscar didn't seat in the fron, he had a little bit of water and then he decided to go up. We also spent a lot of time in the tanks that we never visit, one that has a reef and the one that has the manatees. I took some great pictures, here are my favorites.