Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mia






Yesterday I got to photograph this little princess, we met @ the park near my home. I was afraid that TS Alberto wouldn't let us take the pictures but the day was great, a little bit windy, hot but not extremely and the humidity wasn't that bad. Grandma made for her all kind of flower crowns and bands for every outfit. She looked cutter with every new one she wore. Seh was perfect, it seems like headbands are part of her life because she didn't try to take them off, not even once. Her mom wanted flower theme so I got some beautiful pink gerber daisys that of course Mia didn't like, she was more attracted to the stem than to the flower. I am very happy with the pictures I got. Toddlers that age are hard, but she was just perfect.
Here are some of my favorites: