Thursday, June 08, 2006

A trip down memory lane...


This past weekend, July, a very special human being that had been more that my friend for more than 20 years came to Miami. She lives in Minnesotta with ther husband Eric and daughter Paula and this was a very special for me. She came to see her dad who also lives here but I got to spend some time with them. July and me met when she was 13 and I was 14 and became as one ever since. We shared everything and I spent with her more time than with anybody else while growing up. Then we got married and made our lives out of Mexico, we never see each other (we talk on the phone all the time) but still there is something very strong that keep us together, she is like a sister to me, she knows me perfectly well. It was very nice to have some time to spend we her chatting, remembering, crying, just enjoying each other.
Thanks for this hours together, they really meant a lot to me and you know that having you down here was very nice for me.
Here is a picture of us that Oscar took.