Saturday, September 26, 2009

El Valle and a beautiful girl

A few days ago I had the pleasure of working with a beautiful girl. "A" will be 15 soon, and here in Panama, girls have a senior like photo session when they turn 15.

We went with her mom and Grandma to "El Valle" (The Valley), a beautiful place surrounded by mountains where people from Panama City have weekend homes. It is amazing how you can see all the tones of green in the world! Grandma has a beautiful cozy home there, "A" spends a lot of weekends and vacations there so she wanted her photos in this meaningful place, and I don't blame her, El Valle really is a special place.
We shot in many different places, starting with grandma's home and then in all the corners we found that we liked, even on the side of a curvy road.

I had a great time! these 3 ladies really made me enjoy the day! We laughed a lot.

Thanks for the trip ladies, I loved spending the day with you and shooting in such a beautiful place with a great model.

"A" keep smiling, I hope you know that smile of yours is going to open you many doors. You are a very pretty girl, with the most beautiful legs I've seen in years! (yes I am jealous ;) )

As I promised, here are a few of your photos, I hope you enjoy them! I will let you know as soon as the rest are ready.


And this photo is for Grandma, I want to show her that her sacrifice was worth it! :)