Monday, August 17, 2009

1 set of twins + 2 best freinds + 3 kids = the I's

I just love this session! I am not done proofing yet but so far it is one of my favorite family sessions.
These guys are my second family and I love to go out and shoot with them, we always have a lot of fun and this time was not an exception. We found great spots for our Urban Session and we (my family and me) even were shot too!

So here are some of my favorites .


And a storyboard I did for them!
I know of someone who is dying to see it! Click on the photo to see it larger. It is 5x30!

The last photo so you can see the text!


D let me know what you think so I can send it to print with the other photos.otos.

And of course I couldn't resist posting this photo of my 'favorito gringo" I know he loves it even though not everybody agrees ;) . So R this one is for you


I hope you like them!
Love you guys!
Besos