Sunday, September 06, 2009

4 Generations

A couple weeks ago I had the privilege of doing this shoot in a nearby park. And I know the title says 4 generations, but the truth is this shoot was all about this amazing woman.


She is 94 years old, yes 94! and I know it only because she told me so because if you ask me she looks like 70. Talking to her is such a great experience but shooting her is out of this world!
She kept on telling me that she will not be responsible if my lens broke because I was shooting such an old lady, that she was not paying for it! In all of the photos she is smiling or simply cracking up! She really enjoyed it! And also her daughter, grand daughter and great grand daughters.
This is why I love my job, shoots like this remind me of why I do this and why I am so passionate about it. This pictures are not about the technical perfection (which they are not) or good composition, they are simply about capturing this amazing lady and her relationship with her girls, how much she loves life and enjoys every minute with them!

I have a lot more but I could not wait to show them a little bit of what we did that day, and I know of somemone that is waiting too!

M, G, T, V & M Thanks for letting me capture these special memories for you. I hope you enjoy them!
The rest will be ready soon.