Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Meet 2 of the New Kids on the Blog Contest Winners / South FL Children Photographer

Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing the 1st. and 2nd. places of the New Kids on the Blog Contest, babies category.

Miss M and Miss C are sisters and I still can't decide which one of them is cuter.

Miss M is the older one, she is such a beautiful girl with a great personality, and she just made my day talking to me. She became my best friend when she saw the gigantic lollipop I brought for her!

Miss C is such a sweet and cute squishy baby. She can't help smiling every time she sees her older sister.


I wanted to bring both girls back home with me, so M you know where to look if they are missing!!
Here are a few of my favorite images from their sessions.
M: I hope you enjoy them, I will be contacting you soon with you gallery details.