Sunday, May 17, 2009

The G's / South FL Family Photographer

This was my last shoot in Orlando last weekend. First of all sorry that it took me so long to post this sneak peek, I was out of the Country the whole week.

It was great working with J and C.
Mr. C is such a funny guy, he was as happy as can be when I told hm not to listen to mom LOL! The truth is J is an amazing mom and you can tell only by talking to C, he is a very nice and polite boy, he listened to everything I said and followed every direction. J was a little bit shy in front of the camera when we started but little by little she started to feel confident and I just love the solo photos I got of her!
J, I hope you love your photos, and as I said, if you don't, that is ok too. You are a beautiful woman inside and out and a great mom. I know how important this photos are for you, thanks for letting me be part of them.
I will contact you soon with your gallery info.