Monday, October 06, 2008

My Miracle Baby!

Do you remember this sweet little princess? She is Miss B, I met her 18 months ago, she is one on my Now I lay me Down to Sleep babies. When I first met her, I was told that her future was uncertain, that Drs. think she will not live... and just look at her! Here we are 18 months after an open heart surgery, a lot of dr. and hospital visits, therapies, faith and prayers!
I had the pleasure of taking her first photos, then I captured her first Halloween and Christmas, in April I was there for her 1st. birthday and I had the pleasure of capturing her again for this Holiday season! I really think that she is a miracle baby but certainly God has had the help of her parents and sister. They are such an amazing loving family, so full of faith and grateful for everyday they get with their little princess!
I respect them and admire them a lot and I am honored to call them friends.
Should I say that mom makes the best sangria ever? :)

Here is sneak peek of your photos! I will be done with all of them soon! Thanks for the opportunity of capturing your miracle baby I am so happy you chose me to document her life!